At PrivatAir, we propose ACMI programmes covering aircraft, crew, maintenance and insurance for airline operations, as well as fully inclusive programmes for corporate use.
In 2001, we pioneered the all-business-class concept. Today we work with some of the world’s leading airlines, offering unique, flexible long-haul solutions. Our aim is to enable our partners to match capacity to demand in both all-premium and multi-class configurations.
What are the advantages of a partnership with PrivatAir?
By operating extended range narrow-body aircraft on behalf of airlines, typically under an ACMI contract, we provide a high-quality, low-risk opportunity for the airlines to:
- Develop new routes prior to the potential introduction of wide-body services
- Defend existing routes during an economic downturn using unique capacity aircraft
- Add further frequencies outside existing waves between major traffic hubs
- Serve the lucrative high-yield premium sector on ‘thin routes’ where there is insufficient demand to support a wide-body operation
- Link secondary airports close to major city centres that may be unable to accommodate wide-body aircraft
- Open up new markets within the framework of open sky agreements
The introduction of a long-haul narrow-body aircraft into a network in this manner is highly cost-effective for an airline:
- No need to support any additional staff or associated management costs
- There is flexibility to adapt to changes in market demand
- Product branding can be fully integrated into the service
- Micro-management is effectively delegated
This is a specialist operation. The real key to success lies in our ability to apply technological advances in order to significantly extend the range of conventional narrow-body aircraft, while handling questionable niche aircraft residual value, long lead times and complicated crew productivity challenges.
Our experience in providing unique scheduled service solutions for partner airlines has been built up over a number of years. Read the full history of our operations…